- Permanent full-time / part-time, consider contract to permanent
- Immediate start and competitive salary + benefits
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide (main office Melbourne CBD)
- Occasional travel to Melbourne and Sydney as required
A Day in the Life
TeamForm is a young and growing company with an exciting future and empowered collaborative culture. This Customer Success Engineer role is an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team, who has built a class-leading application enabling organisations, and their teams, to transform.
You will be working in a supportive, friendly and diverse team of highly skilled individuals leading using modern secure software engineering practices and technology stacks. You will work with all areas of the business, in support of our application and customers who consume it.
You will be a driven and energetic individual who loves to build strong relationships and contribute to team culture. We know that technology and methods constantly evolve; we will support you in staying at the leading edge of these practices.
We seek your expertise to:
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products, on a technical level and the business problems we solve to a point where you can consult, configure, make optimisations and changes in collaboration with the engineering team to achieve customer outcomes.
- Participate in sales opportunities from the beginning through the pre-sales solution consulting, proposal and POC preparation, data analysis & preparation, security engagement, pitches & client presentations and final opportunity close.
- During the product discovery phase:
- Participate and lead in discovery sessions
- Investigate and understand the problems a customer is aiming to solve
- Understand, anticipate and manage customer requirements and technical needs. I.e. security, documentation, etc.
- Explain and demonstrate the value and applicability of our product
- Seek to identify additional client opportunities by initiating, participating and where necessary, leading strategy workshops with clients with the objective being to create outcome-based solutions for clients
- During the product onboarding and post onboarding phases:
- Be responsible for successful onboarding
- Be responsible for managing and meeting the expectations set during the discovery phase
- Use your technical and business expertise to help customers:
- to configure their environment
- to process their data. I.e. write scripts to convert customer data to our format
- to load data into our systems
- to manage custom data integrations
- to help draw insights and answer data-related queries. I.e. use reporting tools, write SQL queries
- Support clients through the go-live process
- Play a key role in promoting solution adoption
- Lead client training sessions
- Contribute to the roadmap and building of our products, being a champion of the customer
- Apply creative and innovative thinking to solve problems
- Take ownership for solving problems
- Continuously collaborate (exchange ideas, pair program, whiteboard…) with your peers
- Support product development and apply technology pragmatically including testing of hypotheses
Key to being Successful
You’ll likely do well with:
- Proven track record of working in fast-paced agile teams with deep experience participating in rapid development and continuous deployment
- Experience solving complex problems involving complex algorithms and data structures
- Demonstrated role in balancing technical design with business objectives
- Experience in writing data transformation scripts, data ingress/egress
- Experience in working with relational databases, querying, reporting, dashboarding
- Familiarity with AWS cloud technologies (AWS certification would be a bonus)
- Having a history of contributing to the community (e.g. through conferences, meet-ups or open-source projects)
- Ability to identify and challenge the status quo with people, processes and technology, and sensitively support change whilst continuing to deliver value to our customers
- Excellent communication skills in technical and business situations. Calm under pressure. Humble, Honest and
- Contributor to the professional development of colleagues through sharing knowledge, teaching, and learning from others.
- Collaborate to continuously deliver customer value
- Passionate about all things ‘team’
- Continually learn and share your learnings
- Work without blame and challenge the status quo
- Choose facetime first