A Day in the Life
Orchestrated is a growing company with an exciting future and empowered collaborative culture. This Consultant/Senior Consultant role is an excellent opportunity to be part of the dynamic Customer Success Team at TeamForm delivering the tools and methods to positively transform the way organisations structure themselves, make decisions and get work done. We create people-positive impact and sustainable business outcomes through the adoption and use of the TeamForm platform..
Our relationship-based approach is focused on creating partnerships that are built on a deep understanding of our clients’ business needs. Our focus is always on creating value throughout our customer’s business and transformation journeys.
You will be a lead to our enterprise customers, at the forefront of change by providing thought and execution leadership to solve their transformational challenges as they implement new ways of working. You will work closely with the senior leaders and doers within our customer base, providing them with the information for them to excel in their remit. You will also see our tools from a customers perspective, framing customer feedback and requirements as we constantly innovate and improve the platform.
We understand that methods and technology constantly evolve; we will support you in staying at the leading edge of these practices. You will be working in a supportive, friendly and diverse team of highly-skilled individuals. As a disruptive force in shaping the future of work, Orchestrated has ample opportunities for personal and career growth.
We seek your expertise to:
- Guide and lead by example as a multidisciplinary consultant within a cross-functional team
- Support the Managing Partner, other Senior Consultants and other peer consultants/engineers as one team
- Lead change agent for our customers, leading meaningful thinking around organisational change and transformation, and organisational design
- Support implementation of adaptive funding models at-scale and processes to align people/teams, work and funding, which impact a customers flow of work
- Quantify flow of work (and what impedes it) in terms of value (to our customers) in order to prioritise remedial actions
- Support product development including testing of hypotheses through observation of user and application behaviour
Key to being Successful
You’ll likely do well with:
- Proven track record of working as a Senior Consultant/Manager/Senior Manager within a ‘Big 4’ Management Consultancy or Strategy/Workforce Management team with a large Enterprise
- Has worked on at-scale agile/lean/digital organisational transformations, ‘new ways of working’ and cross-functional team implementation
- Experience solving organisational design issues underpinned by data-driven analysis and complex data structures
- Demonstrated role in making and implementing critical architectural choices that balance technical design with business objectives
- Good data management capabilities and processes
- Good familiarity with Lean/Agile frameworks/methodologies inc. DevOps
- You will be a driven and energetic individual who loves to build strong relationships and contribute toward team culture
- Ability to identify and challenge the status-quo with people, processes and technology, and sensitively support change whilst continuing to deliver value to our customers
- Excellent communication skills in written/verbal business and technical situations. Calm under pressure, humble and honest, and
- Contributor to the professional development of colleagues through sharing knowledge, teaching, and learning from others.
- Collaborate to continuously deliver Customer value
- Passionate about all things ‘team’
- Continually learn and share your learnings
- Work without blame and challenge the status quo
- Choose facetime first