A Day in the Life
TeamForm is a growing company with an exciting future and an empowered, collaborative culture. The Customer Implementation Lead is an excellent opportunity to be part of the dynamic Customer Success Team at TeamForm, delivering the tools and methods to positively transform how organisations structure themselves, make decisions and get work done. We create people-positive impact and sustainable business outcomes by adopting and using the TeamForm platform.
Working closely with senior management, business development, consultants, leads and engineers, you will be responsible for implementing TeamForm within our enterprise customers who have signed a multi-year SaaS licence and services engagement. Typically, each implementation is delivered via a blend of professional services to achieve a customer’s business outcomes and the digitisation and underpinning of their business processes, configured in TeamForm. Each implementation will have multiple sub-streams and run for six months or more.
We understand that methods and technology constantly evolve; we will support you in staying at the leading edge of these practices. You will work in a supportive, friendly, diverse team of highly skilled individuals. As a disruptive force in shaping the future of work, TeamForm has ample opportunities for personal and career growth.
We seek your expertise to:
- Bring service delivery excellence to our engagement with customers, and embed a consistent delivery methodology to capture requirements and agree on the scope
- Coordinate the delivery of TeamForm’s portfolio of enterprise engagements following the agreed plans and customer outcomes
- Adapt our delivery, following agile methods, as requirements and business needs change
- Schedule the customer success team based on upcoming deliverables and milestones.
- Be a customer’s peer for delivery scheduling, reporting on and managing change to plans as needed
- Take carriage of the implementation budget and billing clients for monthly services
Key to being Successful
You’ll likely do well with the following:
- A proven track record of working as a Senior Implementation Lead, Portfolio Lead within enterprise SaaS vendors or large enterprises
- A strong understanding of agile or lean delivery methodologies within a professional services practice
- Exceptional customer management skills, politically savvy and happy to interface with ‘doers’ through to senior managers, leaving one's ego at the door
- An understanding and respect for robust processes blended with pragmatism for flexibility
- Good data management capabilities and attention to detail
- Familiarity with at-scale agile/lean/digital organisational transformations, ‘new ways of working’ and cross-functional team implementation
- You will be a driven and energetic individual who loves to build strong relationships and contribute toward team culture
- Ability to identify and challenge the status quo with people, processes and technology, and sensitively support change whilst continuing to deliver value to our customers
- Excellent communication skills in written/verbal business and technical situations. Calm under pressure, humble and honest, and
- Contributor to the professional development of colleagues through sharing knowledge, teaching, and learning from others.
- Collaborate to deliver customer value continuously
- Passionate about all things ‘team’
- Continually learn and share your learnings
- Work without blame and challenge the status quo
- Choose facetime first